Extra Activity: The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey

The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey was released in December 2012. Listen and complete the transcript of the trailer.





Bilbo: My dear Frodo, you 1).…….……………. me once if I had told you everything there was to know about my 2).………………………….. Well, I can honestly say I have told you the3)……………………... I may not have told you all of it. 

Gandalf: Bilbo Baggins, I’m looking for 4). ………………………….. to share in an adventure. 

Bilbo: I can’t just go running off into the blue. I’m a Baggins of Baggin. 

Gandalf: Bilbo! Allow me to 5) ……………………………. Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Dwalin, Balin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Dori, Nori, and Ori and the 6) ………………………………… of our company, Thorin Oakenshield. 

(Thorin and dwarves singing) 

Far over the misty 7) …………………………………… cold 
To dungeons deep and 8)  .…………………………… old 
The pines were roaring on the heights 
The 9) …………………………….were moaning in the night 
The fire was red , it flaming spread 
The 10) ……………………………………….like torches blazed with light 

Thorin Oakenshield: I  11) ……………………………………. garantee his safety 
Gandalf: Understood
Thorin Oakenshield: Nor will I be 12)………………………………………………..for his fate 

Gandalf: You’ll have a tale or two to tell when you 13) ……………………………………………….
Bilbo: You can 14)………………………………….. that I will come back? 
Gandalf: No. And if you  15)………………………………, you will not be the same 

Bilbo: My name is Bilbo Baggins 
Gollum: Bagginses. What is a Bagginses? Precioussss …